Monday, August 25, 2008

Its a "sweet sweet" world!

IM BACK! Last Wednesday, I got a call from a good friend of mine looking for 300 lollies for a cancer event. Since I only had a day to work on it, I could not give her custom made lollies with special writings on it - also because it was too late to buy the moulds (she wanted the cancer ribbon shape). So I could only give her normal round or square shaped sweets. Since she requested red, I decided to make a pretty red strawberry flavored sweet which I presented in tiny gold cupcake holders. Here are some pictures;



The tiny cupcake holders.. I found them so cute and VERY cheap. I got about 800 pieces for a mere RM5. :0


The picture is a little blur as I had to take it with my hand phone. What you see in there is a round droplet (hardened of cause!) wrapped in cling wrap and placed in the cupcake holder. I thought it was very pretty so I left it be.





Here is a picture of two round shaped and two rectangular shaped sweets. Each sweet cost RM0.35 cents.

If anyone is interested in ordering some homemade candies, do leave me a comment and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. I make hard candies, taffies’, lollipops and marshmallows for events as well as children birthday parties/house parties/etc. Pricing varies according to customizations.

Till my next scrumptious posting, God Bless and take care!

No comments: