Friday, August 29, 2008

Choc covered plush puffs!

What better way to eat marshmallow then to have it fully covered in a nice thick coat of CHOCOLATE. Mmmm.. Yummzers! The pics show that I still have a lot to work on in terms of the presentation of the product but it all goes into the tummy and is YUMMY! Thats what matters? Isn't it? ... Err.. guys? C'mon, agree with me here! :p


A nice thick piece of Marshmallow skewered onto a stick.




A piece I dipped into the chocolate to test run before i covered the sticks.


Another angle :))



Tadaaa! Chocolate Marshmallow Popsicles!

These have colourful sprinkles on it but I did not get to take any pictures. Each stick is sold for RM3.50. There is a 10% discount if more than 25 sticks are ordered.

Enjoy and till my next posting, take care and God bless.

No comments: