Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am packed this whole two weeks of October with orders and in all the midst of baking and baking and more baking i get a phone call from Malkit asking me to come over to her place because the whole family including my mum (who i have not seen for 2 weeks straight by the way) is in kl. So i told her to give me some time to finish up my baking and i'l try be there soonest. while baking i had extra cupcakes then what i initially prepared for so i decided to make some lovely designs for them as a little gift for when i visit them later in the day (actually i wanted to add on more variations to my cupcake designs.. hehe).

i decided to make something pretty and i knew my litle nephew would want something fun so i decided to make a few fun ones and some pretty ones which the ladies would appreciate.

here are some of the designs i made.



Cute little elmos and cookie monsters













Could you tell me how to get... how to get to Sesame Street? :)







Elmo!


My nephew was excited but it was the father that could not contain the joy when he saw these fellars!



Something for halloween?













Simple butter creme design.





Something prettier for the ladies. The flowers were made with marshmallow fondant.
Here are the flower cupcakes and the simple and classic yellow swirl cuppie with colourful sprinkles (far right) all lined up in a row.
Till' my next kitchen adventure! God bless!

No comments: